Monday 25 February 2008

A Wicked Weekend...

Ok, so I sound a bit like my family that lives in New England, but I guess this has double meaning here:

We went to see Wicked at the Apollo Victoria Theatre and had a fabulous time! I can't get the song "Popular" out of my head now, though. That was now the 3rd great show we've seen (we saw both Spamalot and Avenue Q previously) since we've been over here--would recommend them all, though probably not Ave Q with young kids?!



The weather was great this weekend (and has been for the past few weekends actually), and even feels a bit like Spring already today. We've been trying to get back in shape by playing tennis with our friends, Libby and Scott, every Sunday but somehow I think the activity is offset by the awesome Sunday Roasts (which usually consists of either roast beef or pork, potatoes, veggies, and yorkshire pudding) we have immediately after playing! Oh well, I love them--they remind me going to my grandparents for family dinners nearly every Sunday when we were very young. Might have to reinstate that tradition when we move back to the US...the only problem would be getting everyone in the same spot all at once! ;)

1 comment:

The Tune's said...

Agree for sure one of the best shows out there! Great playing tennis with you and Jenn we will have to beat the men next time!

Have a great time in Paris this weekend! Be sure to check out LV's HQ's on the Champs d'Elysee!