Thursday 7 February 2008

Go GIANTS!!!

I STILL cannot believe it! We're (and yes, I will say 'we' :) ) XLII SB Champs! Conrad and I got back from spending the weekend in Cologne, Germany with some friends at 10pm on Sunday and then made it back to our flat just in time for the start of the game. We were troopers and lasted all the way through (ok, we fell asleep for a few mins in the 3rd qtr) to see a couple of AMAZING plays in the 4th qtr. I always knew Eli had it in him! ;)





Think it will be a while till Brady shows his face in NY again; maybe Giselle will have to make some trips up to Boston now instead.



2 comments:

Kathy Ledwick said...

Jenn,
Football isn't everything!! Ha Ha. I had to say that because Im a New England (quasi)fan.I actually did fall asleep and woke up to a surprise as the patriots were ahead and with their 16/0 ranking I thought it was a sure thing. Looks like you guys are still having a great time. Hope you dont come back with an accent though. Love and Miss you guys!! Kathy

The Tune's said...

Love the pics and GO GIANTS (eventhough they beat my Packers :-( ) Anyway, where are the Cologne pictures??????